CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 24, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this week? 8-21-13



Hello Everyone!

Nothing life changing at the 99 Cent Only Store this week, but still some good deals to be had. In addition to what you see in this post, my friend Lindsay alerted me to the fact that she picked up 11.5 oz. bags of Nestle White Chocolate Chips & Butterscotch Chips yesterday! I'll be on the lookout for those during my next shop!

Here is what I picked up this week!

13 oz. Pillsbury Flaky Twists with Icing Made with Cinnabon Cinnamon Exp. 9-7-13
16 oz. Immaculate Flaky Biscuits Exp. 9-23-13
16.3 oz. Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Blueberry Biscuits Exp. 8-21-13
8 oz. Earthbound Farm Organic Power Meal in Cranberry Wheat Boost Exp. 9-3-13

1/2 gallon International Delight Unsweetened Iced Coffee Exp. 8-31-13
59 fl oz. Tropicana Peach Orchard Punch Exp. 9-9-13
3.9 oz. Oscar Mayer Cracker Combos Oven Roasted Turkey with Onion & Chive Spread Exp. I already ate these sorry!

Other items of interest.....









Come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store!
Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment