CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 8-14-13



Hello Friends! I apologize for not posting my 99 Cent Only Store finds last week! I had family in town over the past week, and couldn't find a good time to sit down an post about my shop.

This post contains items I found on Wednesday, August 7th & Wednesday August 14th.  My children start school on Wednesday, August 21st, so I'm really looking forward to my upcoming adventures at the 99 Cent Only Store kid free! I think I'm going to start hitting both of my closest stores, because I tend to find different items at each store.

Here's what I picked up this week....

1/2 gallon Horizon Organic Reduced Fat Milk Exp. 8-10-13 (Purchased on 8-7)

6 ct. ~ 8 fl. oz. Trumoo Vanilla 1 % milk Exp. 10-2-13 
I went crazy over these and bought 11 packages! I purchased these on 8-7, but they still had them at both my stores on 8-14. If I had more room in the freezer, I would have bought more!

2 ~ 8 oz. Van's Ancient Grains Hot Cereal Exp. 9-25-13
I purchased these on 8-7, but they still had more on 8-14


***********************************************************************


10.6 oz Cool Whip Frosting in Cream Cheese Exp. 10-18-13 (Purchased on 8-7)

15.2 fl oz. Naked Juice Fruit Smoothie in Mighty Mango Exp. 8-22-13 (Purchased on 8-14)

8 oz. Immaculate Crescent Rolls Exp. 8-13-13 (Purchased on 8-7) These are non-gmo, no preservatives, etc.

They didn't have any more of these on 8-14, since they would have been expired by then. However, they had these.....

Immaculate Flaky Biscuits & Blueberry Biscuits
***********************************************************************

18 oz. Progresso Recipe Starters in Creamy Parmesan Basil Exp. 5-9-14

I think my store has had these forever, but I never picked one up until now. I'm late in the game for this product,lol.

6.6 oz. Pepperidge Farm Goldfish in Blue vs. White Games Exp. 9-22-13 These contain no artificial dyes! Good Job Pepperidge Farm!

Speaking of Pepperidge Farm, look at the seasonal deliciousness I picked up at Ralph's this week. These did not come from the 99 Cent only Store. They are on sale for $2.99 a bag. Yum!



Last but not least, I picked up a 6 oz. Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix in Rosemary & Roasted Garlic. Exp. 9-6-13. I used this last night, so all that remains is the package. Sorry about that!

Other items of interest......



There was also a dark chocolate & almond variety





Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment