CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 16, 2013

Love with Food ~ August 2013 ~ Backyard BBQ


I managed to remain spoiler free this month, with the exception of the e-mail Love with Food sent regarding Bops Potato Chips being part of this month's box. Apparently, there was also a spoiler sent revealing that Aunt Sally's Pralines were included, but I either did not get the e-mail, or accidentally deleted it, because it was a surprise to me when I opened my box! 

Okay, so if you remember my last month's Love with Food post, the retail value of the July box was a measly $3.88, not including the Kukuruza Hawaiian Salted Popcorn. I'm really hoping that by the end of this post, that the retail value of this month's box equals at least the 10 dollars I paid! Please don't disappoint me Love with Food!

If you are new to Love with Food, please see here.

If you would like to subscribe to Love with Food, please use my referral link here. By doing so, you will receive $5 off your first box, and I'll receive points for referring you. Thanks so much for signing up using my link :-)



This month's theme is Backyard BBQ.





 0.8 oz. ~ Sample Value $1.37


0.75 oz. ~ Sample Value $.76


0.75 oz. ~ Sample Value $.99


1.2 oz. ~ Sample Value $1.60


0.7 oz.~ Sample Value $2.16


3 oz. ~ Sample Value $.72



1.5 oz. ~ Sample Value $2.50

0.25 oz. ~ Sample Value $ 1.16


We received a brochure with the products that Dizzy Pig BBQ Co. has to offer as well as 2 coupons!




The total retail value for this month's box is $11.26. While, Love with Food is not a huge value for your money, I'm happy to have the value surpass the $10 threshold!

Please come back to see what I receive in my Love with Food box next month! Thanks for reading!
Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment