CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 18, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 7-17-13





Hello Everyone!

Another exciting week at the 99 Cent Only Store!

As usual, a ton of great finds, including the 30 ct. RE * BODY Hunger Chews that retail for $26.99 on GNC.com! I'm kicking myself that I only bought one bag! I'm currently on Weight Watchers in preparation for my third gestational surrogacy journey! I only need to lose a little over 10 pounds, but I also need to keep it off, so hopefully these chews will help with my hunger cravings. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them, but they are tasty, and 0 Points Plus at only 20 calories per chew.

I'm also excited about the Alexia All Natural Lemon Parmesan Waffle Fries! Those look so delicious!

I've also been on a soap kick lately, and normally don't take too close of a look at the bar soaps. However, I took a closer look yesterday, and found two bars that smelled great, made of 100% vegetable oils & local to me (from Los Angeles, Ca.) So, I'm excited to give these a try. Almond is my number one favorite scent.

Here's what I picked up this week!

11 oz. Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Romaine Lettuce
5 oz. Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt Exp. 9-22-13
9 oz. Triscuit Brown Rice baked with Red Bean Exp. 8-16-13

These were really good! This was my first experience with the new brown rice Triscuits!

30 ct. Re * Body Hunger Chews in Madarin Orange Exp. 11-2013

20 oz. Alexia Waffle Cut Parmesan Lemon Fries Exp.6-29-14
14 oz. Keebler Reduced Fat Club Crackers Exp. 7-27-13

JELL-O Gingerbread Instant Pudding Exp. 9-16-14

I plan on saving this for Christmas! It doesn't expire until next year!

7 oz. Venezia Soapworks Pure Vegetable Soap in Honey Almond
7 oz. Venezia Soapworks Pure Vegetable Soap in Lemon Verbena

There was also Rose and Lavender scented soap, but I thought these smelled the best.

4 fl oz. Sicilia Lemon Juice Exp. 3-31-14 (Product of Italy)
8 fl. oz. Sun Tree 100 % Lime Juice Exp. 1-7-14 (Also, a local company to me. Huntington Beach, Ca)

Ellie's pick of the week!

Miniature Golf Set


Other products of interest....










Please come back and see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store next week! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment