CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 11, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 7-10-13

 




Hi Everyone!

I need to make this post short & sweet, because my life has been crazy today! However, I didn't want to leave you all hanging & wondering "What did Kira buy at the 99 Cent Only Store this week?"

Well, here you go!

64 fl. oz. Cal-Maid 100% Unsweetened Apple Juice Exp. 1-18-14
6 ct. Whole Fruit Bars in Mango (Last week there was Lime!) Exp. 5-22-15
8oz. Temp Tee (made by Kraft) Whipped Cream Cheese Exp. 7-28-13

 59 fl. oz. Gold Peak Unsweetened Iced Tea Exp. Exp. 7-30-13
 59 fl. oz. Gold Peak Green Tea Iced Tea Exp. Exp. 7-30-13
 8.5 fl. oz. Suave Kids Morning Hair Tamer in Orange alley-oop No Exp. Date.

I bought this thinking it was detangler. Oops! Well, I'll give it a try on my daughter's hair anyway!

9.375 fl oz. Dial Limited Edition Citrus Kitchen Hand Soap
7.5 fl oz. Dial African Rainforest Hibiscus & Shea Butter Oil Hand Soap
9.375 fl oz. Dial Hello Kitty Antibacterial Hand Soap
7.5 fl oz. Dial Greek Isles Verbena & Olive Oil Kitchen Hand Soap

1.25 oz. A.1 Marinade Mix in Savory Garlic & Herb Exp. 3-30-14
1.25 oz. A.1 Marinade Mix in Chipotle BBQ Exp. 3-31-14
24 Servings Peach Tea Mio No Exp. Date
24 Servings Cranberry Raspberry Mio No Exp. Date
6 ct. Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies  Exp. 9-12-13

Some other items of interest......




I had to add this photo! Since it's summer vacation, my 5 year old daughter, Ellie, has to accompany me on my shopping trips. If she has good behavior, I allow her to pick out one item as a reward. This is what she chose! A variety pack of different styled sticky mustaches!

Happy Shopping Everyone! And, come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store!













Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment