CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 4, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 7-3-13




I'm pleased with what I found this week at the 99 Cent Only Store, but there was nothing that absolutely wowed me.

I was happy to find the Velveeta Mac & Cheese Microwavable Cups, for easy lunches for my daughter, or snacks for my husband. However, there are definitely better mac & cheese deals to be had, because the 99 Cent Only Store has consistently had boxes of Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese, Buy One Get One Free.

I was also intrigued by the Bisquick Brand Canned Biscuits! This is a new product find for me. I wasn't aware that Bisquick was making a canned version of biscuits. This is the great thing about the 99 Cent Only store! They often get in brand new products, before they hit grocery stores.

Also.....Ask and you shall receive! I was hoping for another variety of the Campbell's Skillet Sauces this week, and low & behold, what did I find? Scampi with White Wine & Garlic! Last week I found Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans.

Here's what I purchased this week.....

9 oz. Campbell's Skillet Sauces in Scampi with White Wine & Garlic Exp. 8-20-13
9.56 oz. (4 cups) Velveeta Queso Blanco Creamy Mild Cheese Sauce & Shell Pasta Exp. 7-27-13

16.5 oz. (6 bars) Whole Fruit Fruit Bars in Lime Exp. 5-21-15
59 oz.  Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea Exp. 7-25-13
13.2 oz. Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread Exp. 7-13-13
16.3 oz. (8 ct.) Bisquick Bakery Buttermilk Biscuits  Exp. 7-24-13


Other items of interest......

White Chocolate Philadelphia Indulgence



Billard Cue Cases

Please come back and see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store next week!

Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment