CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Presenting the New Target Beauty Box + Trades I promised to share ~June 2013


About 2 months ago, I heard through the grapevine about Target's new beauty subscription service. The box you see in the picture above, is their very first "test" box, which cost me $5. After you placed your order, Target sent out a survey asking recipients to rate the products included. The survey allowed people who placed their orders early to "tip off" those that were still on the fence, deciding whether or not it was worth it.

Let me clarify by saying, that I was never on the fence, it was only a $5 investment, so I was willing to take the risk. However, there were many ladies out there that were so accustomed to the "free" beauty bags that Target previously offered, they were appalled by the fact that Target would charge $5 for samples they were entitled to for free (or so they thought!)

From the look at the postcard Target provided with the samples, this service will be monthly at some point. A date as to when was not given. If Target decides to continue this service as monthly, sign me up! Only $5! The cheapest beauty subscription service yet!


 The all too familiar bullseye!

There were five samples included, as well as a $3 off a $15 Beauty Purchase Coupon!



Gillette Venus & Olay 5 Blade Razor in Sugarberry (1 cartridge, 1 razor, 1 shower hook) Full Size, (Retail Value $11.49!)





 Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Lust-Rous. Full Size (Retail Value $9.99!)





Fekkai Glossing Cream  2 oz. Full Size (Retail Value $8.99!)



La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment (Sample Value $4.65)
L'OREAL Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream in Light (Sample Value $.27)



The total retail for the box is $35.89! Great Value!


Okay, now for the items that I received from trading my unwanted Birchbox items!

I traded my Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Navy and Furlesse Elevens Frown Line Reducing Patches, plus one other item from my stash for.....


Suki face Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser .25 oz (from Birchbox June 2013)




Nuance Salma Hayek My Secret Super Moisturizing Body Cream 8 oz. (from special edition Nuance Birchbox May 2013)




Nicka K New York Absolute! Soild Perfume in Lux .29 oz. (Glossy Box May 2013)






Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream (Influenster November 2012)




I can't wait to try all these awesome products! Thanks for the trade ladies!
Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

1 comments:

Diana V said...

Hello Kira
Great review! I want them :)
I also really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
Diane, xoxo
http://myopinionandmoreblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment