CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 5-29-13


I went on my 99 Cent Only Shop today, but to be honest, there was nothing great. The picture above is a collective haul from 2 stores. I spent exactly $3.00 at each store. I think this is an all time low for me. Normally, I'd be super excited about the milk, however it's fat free, and we usually drink 2%, so I didn't stock up, but did purchase two. 

The pictures below, are other things of interest, that I didn't buy. And, the very last picture is from a trip I made on Saturday, after my son attended a birthday party. Both of my kids LOVED the Earth's Best Strawberry Cereal Bars, I got last week. I had to go back and buy 4 more boxes!

Pic Above: 

6 pound Watermelon
Horizon Organic Fat Free Milk with DHA Omega 3 Exp. 6-9-13
International Delight Iced Coffee in Caramel Macchiato Exp. 6-16-13
1 pound Sweet Mini Peppers
3 oz. Armour Pepperoni Exp. 10-13-13



Nail Strips




Mrs. May's Sesame Snacks 2 for $.99!

My shop from Saturday 5-25-13


12 serving Mio Fit Arctic Grape No Exp. date
12 serving Mio Fit Berry Blast    No Exp. date
.5 oz. Nutra Nail Mineral Nail Care Cuticle Therapy
2 oz. Mrs Mays Naturals Cran Tropical Crunch Exp. 8-31-13
2 oz. Mrs Mays Naturals Walnut Crunch Exp. 8-30-13
2 oz. Mrs Mays Naturals Strawberry Pineapple Crunch Exp. I already ate it, sorry!
2 oz. Mrs Mays Naturals Pumpkin Seed Crunch Exp. I already ate it, sorry!

I also saw a sesame seed version of these snacks today!

Please come back to see what I find at the 99 Cent Only Store next week! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment