CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 10, 2013

Centrum Flavor Burst Chewable Adult Multivitamin



How many of you like to take vitamins? If you are like me, you wouldn't raise your hand when asked this question. I have to admit, I don't regularly take a multivitamin, despite knowing that it is recommended & good for your overall health.

I've been pregnant 4 times since 2005, and of course would religiously take my pre-natal vitamins. I've always been given a prescription by my doctor, so I wasn't able to take the more appealing gummy option, that is now available. Let me just say, that traditional vitamins are gross! And, are no way, shape or form something I looked forward to doing each morning.

I recently sampled Centrum Flavor Burst, which was provided to me from Smiley360.  All I can say is WOW! They taste like candy, similar to a Starburst, with a candy coating on the outside. The picture above is actually a 1/2 serving, so you would take 4 of these a day. Who wouldn't want to eat 4 pieces of candy, while getting all the nutrients of a vitamin?  YES, Please! These are so fun! My children are going to be jealous!

I've never had a problem with vitamins upsetting my stomach, but if this happens to you, these would be a great alternative, because they can be taken without food or water!

The negatives to these vitamins are 8g of sugar per serving, corn syrup, hydrogenated coconut oil, artificial flavors &  artificial colors. They're 50 calories per serving, so if you are dieting, you might want to "count" the calories! Despite these "facts" I like them, and prefer them to traditional vitamins.

To try Centrum Flavor Burst for yourself, please click here to receive a valuable $2.00 off coupon!

Click here to request your free sample!


Centrum Flavor Burst comes in two flavors, Wild Grape, Mixed Fruit & Tropical Fruit. They contain Vitamin B for Energy & Vitality and Vitamin C & E to aid in Immune System Support!







Centrum Flavor Burst contains these vitamins

 
Photo Courtesy of Centrum.com

For more information about Centrum Flavor Burst, please click here.

Please "like" Centrum on Facebook here.

I was asked by Smiley360 to review Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamins. I received free samples from Centrum, but was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed herein are my own. Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment