CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 4-10-13



As usual, there was lots of fun stuff at the 99 Cent Only Store today!

Here is what I got today....

8 ct. 4 oz. Synder's of Hanover Mini Pretzels Exp. Sometime in 2013, couldn't make out the exact date

4.5oz. Knorr Pasta Sides in Thai Sweet Chili Exp. 4-26-13

4 oz. Knorr Pasta Sides in Smokehouse Bacon Parmesan Exp. 7-14-13

There was also a Chipotle flavor that I meant to pick up, but when I got home, I ended up with two of the Smokehouse bacon flavors. So, I must have looked at the Chipotle, but picked up an extra Smokehouse Bacon.





I thought these were cool. I don't eat seafood at all, but my husband does. So, I picked these up for him for a quick lunch.

Chicken of the Sea Coastal Cuisine Tuna in a Ginger Sauce with Rice Exp. 10-23-13

Chicken of the Sea Coastal Cuisine Tuna in a Pineapple Sauce with Rice Exp. 7-12-13

Chicken of the Sea Coastal Cuisine Tuna in a Teriyaki Sauce with Rice Exp. 9-29-13





6 Ct. Large Red Bell Peppers

5.3 oz. Yoplait Honey Vanilla Greek Dippers with Nature Valley Crunchy Multigrain Chips in Honey & Sea Salt Exp. 4-18-13 These were 2 for $1!

Mio (Makes 24 servings) Sweet Tea Exp. None that I could see

Mio Energy (Makes 12 servings) Green Thunder Exp. None that I could see

Betty Crocker Shake N Pour Chocolate Cupcake Mix Exp.5-14-13

I've reported in past posts, that the 99 Cent Only Store also carried the Shake N Pour Confetti Cupcake Mix & Brownie Mix.

48 ct. Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy Fast Relief Formula exp. 10-2013



Once again, there were an array of snacks to choose from. There were a few things I didn't pick up because I just have too many snacks,lol. To be honest, I didn't need all of these, but I want to be able to show my readers what the 99 Cent Only Store has to offer!

6 ct. Quaker Chewy Dipps Cookies & Cream Exp. 5-26-13

12 ct. Quaker Strawberry Yogurt Bars Exp. 5-27-13

6 oz. Pepperidge Farms Baked Naturals Simply Pretzel Thins Exp.6-16-13

5 ct. (with 2 cookies each) Grandma's Chocolate Chip Cookies Exp. 5-9-13

I previously reported finding Grandma's Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chip Cookies, and I also saw Grandma's Plain Peanut Butter Cookies today!

8.1 oz. Wheat Thins Toasted Chips North End Parmesan & Herb Exp. 5-24-13






8 oz. Kellogg's 2012 Team USA Collections Edition Cereal (Vanilla Flavor) Exp. 5-22-13

10.9 oz. Kellogg's Vrooms Cereal (Frosted Multi-Grain)  Exp. 6-27-13 

10.8 oz. Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal (Roasted Nut & Honey) Exp. 5-29-13

23.5 oz. Post Good Morenings Frosted Flake Cereal Exp. 5-2-13 LIMIT 1




My favorite find of the day.....

Marvel Heroes Wonder Tubes

Glittery tubes filled with water & Marvel super hero confetti. I had something similar to this as a child, and these brought back happy childhood memories,lol. They came in purple, green, blue, orange & red. The box said they were "collectable," but they all looked the same on the inside, except for the color of the glitter.

Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store!





Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment