CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Johnsonville ~ A Company Who Cares About It's Customers

Johnsonville



On March 13th, I posted on the My Sesame Seed Buns Facebook Page that Johnsonville was giving away Johnsonville Party Kits, to aid in hosting a Cajun Celebration at home.  I immediately signed up, with the hopes of being sent a kit. After registering, I received notification that I had been selected! 

Unfortunately, shortly after I received an e-mail alerting me to a glitch in in their computer system, and I would not be sent a kit :-(  I understood. These things happen....

Then.... On March 21st, this was Johnsonville's Facebook Status.

Dear Friends,

At Johnsonville, we strive to do the right thing by all our consumers who are so important to us. That’s the Johnsonville Way.

With that in mind, everyone who received a registration confirmation e-mail will be getting a kit. This does not change the fact that we only had 1,000 kits available for the Cajun Celebration promotion. That’s why, while we would have preferred to offer this solution immediately, it has taken us time to identify the best possible option.

What we will be able to do, is assemble similar kits of equal value for everyone who missed out on the original Cajun kit. These new kits will be assembled as quickly as possible and delivered no later than May 15 th.

Again, please accept our apologies, for this honest error. Johnsonville is committed to providing a great experience for our consumers, and we hope this solution helps accomplish that.


All I can say is WOW! Johnsonville is absolutely amazing for honoring their original e-mail, where over 10,000 additional people were promised celebration kits! They could have easily sent out a $1.00 off coupon with an apology letter, but instead they promised to send out similar kits to everyone who registered! Johnsonville really cares about their customers. Thank you Johnsonville! I can't wait to host my Cajun Celebration :-)


Letter I received with my Celebration Kit


Here's what I received in my Cajun Celebration Kit!

Masks, Bead Necklaces, Johnsonville Cajun Celebration Apron


The Shrimp Council Reusable Shopping Bag, 10 oz. can Red Gold Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, 3 oz. Bottle Louisiana Hot Sauce, Gourmet Garden Measuring Spoons, Red Gold Refrigerator Magnet, Gourmet Garden Magnetic Shopping List Pad, Johnsonville Cajun Celebration Recipe Booklets, Klondike Brands Cutting Board 

FREE Johnsonville Premium Cooking Sausage Exp. 12-31-13, $1.00 off Pompeian 16 oz. or larger Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil or OlivExtra Blends Exp. 12-31-13, FREE Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Exp. 12-31-13, BOGO FREE Gourmet Garden Herbs & Spices Exp. 9-30-13, $1.00 off 24 oz. Klondike Brands Potatoes Exp. 8-31-13, FREE Red Gold Tomato Product Exp. 12-31-14, Recipe Cards for Red Gold Cajun Queso Dip, Cheesy Ham & Tomato Rice Supper, Orange Scented Pork & Veggie Stew, Hearty Italian Salad




Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment